- Published: Richmond Hill, Ont. : Distributed by BFS Video, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Description: 2 videodiscs (ca. 190 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Lascelles, David, producer.
- Attwood, David, director.
- Davies, Andrew, 1936-
- Kingston, Alex.
- Craig, Daniel, 1968-
- Rigg, Diana.
- Fraser, Ronald, 1930-1997.
- Driver, Ian.
- Buchanan, Colin.
- O'Brien, Maureen.
- McDowell, Trevyn.
- Fitzmaurice, Lucy.
- Harker, Caroline.
- Defoe, Daniel, 1661?-1731.
- Granada Television.
- WGBH (Television station : Boston, Mass.)
- BFS Video (Firm)
- Criminals -- Drama. -- England
- Women -- Drama. -- Social conditions -- 18th century -- England
- Women -- Drama. -- Conduct of life -- England
- England -- Drama. -- Social life and customs -- 18th century
- Feature films.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The fortunes and misfortunes of Moll Flanders
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD Drama Fortunes
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Pittsfield Adult
Based on the novel by Daniel Defoe.
Originally produced in 1996 for the television program Mobil Masterpiece Theatre.
Special features: The complete novel: "The Fortunes and misfortunes of the famous Moll Flanders" by Daniel Defoe ; cast biographies ; selected filmographies.
Alex Kingston, Daniel Craig, Diana Rigg, Ronald Fraser, Ian Driver, Colin Buchanan, Trevyn McDowell, Maureen O'Brien, Lucy Fitzmaurice, Caroline Harker.
Ever since her birth in Newgate Prison, Moll has survived by her cunning wit, and considerable powers of seduction. In between using and deceiving her besotted paramours, she is not above picking a pocket or two. All the while, though, her heart belongs to the charismatic Jemmy. Inevitably, even the most clever criminal's luck runs out and Moll is soon facing hangman's noose. Special features included.
DVD, full screen presentation; Dolby Digital.
Contents: Fortunes and misfortunes of the famous Moll Flanders.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.