- Published: Burbank, CA : Distributed by Warner Home Video, 
- Year Published: 2009
- Edition: Two-disc 70th anniversary ed.
- Description: 2 videodiscs (233 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Selznick, David O., 1902-1965.
- Howard, Sidney Coe, 1891-1939.
- Fleming, Victor, 1889-1949.
- Gable, Clark, 1901-1960.
- Leigh, Vivien, 1913-1967.
- Howard, Leslie, 1893-1943.
- De Havilland, Olivia.
- Steiner, Max, 1888-1971.
- Mitchell, Margaret, 1900-1949.
- Selznick International Pictures.
- Warner Home Video (Firm)
- O'Hara, Scarlett (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Plantations -- Drama. -- Georgia
- Widows -- Drama. -- Georgia
- Triangles (Interpersonal relations) -- Drama. -- Georgia
- United States -- Drama. -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865
- War films.
- Romance films.
- Film adaptations.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Feature films.
Recently Listed On
- Iconic Fashion Films (According to Stylist UK)
- Entertainment Weekly: 100 All-time Greatest movies
- Oscar Winning Movies Based on Books
- AFI's 100 Years....100 Passions
- Academy Awards Best Picture Nominees and Winners-Part 1
- Timeless Reels: Classic Films
- Academy Award Nominees: Best Picture (1930s)
- Academy Award Winners: Best Actress
- Academy Award Winners: Best Picture
Login to add tags
Gone with the wind
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD Drama Gone
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Malletts Adult
Originally released as a motion picture in 1939.
Special features: Commentary by historian Rudy Behlmer.
The movie, part 1 -- The movie, part 2. -- The making of a legend: Gone with the wind.
Clark Gable, Vivien Leigh, Leslie Howard, Olivia de Havilland.
Scarlett O'Hara is the daughter of a wealthy southern plantation owner. Ashley is the love of her life, but he is going to marry his cousin Melanie Hamilton. At a barbecue at Twelve Oaks, Scarlett meets Rhett Butler. News of the Civil War starting arrives at the barbecue. As the war continues, Scarlett becomes a widow, all while still pining for Ashley. After the war, Scarlett travels to her family's plantation only to find it in ruins, with no food, animals and her mother dead. Later, Rhett courts Scarlett and they get married and have a daughter, Bonnie. When Bonnie dies, Rhett goes mad. Then Melanie dies. Rhett feels that Scarlett will go to Ashley to be with him. Not understanding Scarlett's intentions, Rhett walks out on Scarlett.
DVD, region 1, full screen (1.33:1) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround, Dolby Digital mono., dual-layer.
Contents: Gone with the wind.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.