- Published: [Boston] : WGBH Boston Video, c2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Description: 1 videodisc (60 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Space flight to Mars.
- Mars (Planet) -- Exploration.
- Science television programs.
- Nonfiction television programs.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Nova scienceNOW. Can we make it to Mars?
There are currently 2 available and 1 request on 2 copies
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD 629.45 No
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Traverwood Adult
Host: Neil deGrasse Tyson.
Host Neil deGrasse Tyson will tackle one of science's major challenges in each episode, framed as a simple question that ordinary people wonder and worry about. Neil will guide us as he explores dramatic discoveries and the frontiers of research that connect each central, provocative mystery. Episode includes: Space Dangers. A trip to Mars and back could take two to three years. Can humans survive the journey, fraught with deadly meteoroids, bone and muscle wasting?
DVD, region 1, NTSC.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.