- Published: New York : Arthur A. Levine Books, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 300 p. ; 20 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 850
- 9780545215114 (alk. paper)
- 0545215110 (alk. paper)
- Identity -- Fiction.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Fiction. -- Evacuation of civilians -- Great Britain
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Fiction.
- Families -- Fiction.
- Ciphers -- Fiction.
- Maine -- Fiction. -- History -- 20th century
- JUVENILE FICTION / Love & Romance
- JUVENILE FICTION / Family / General (see also headings under Social Issues)
- JUVENILE FICTION / Mysteries & Detective Stories
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The Romeo and Juliet code
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Fiction / Stone, Phoebe
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Pittsfield Youth, Traverwood Youth
During World War II, eleven-year-old Felicity is sent from London to Bottlebay, Maine, to live with her grandmother, aunt, uncle, and a reclusive boy who helps her decode mysterious letters that contain the truth about her missing parents.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.