- Published: New York : Arthur A. Levine Books, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Edition: 1st Omnibus ed.
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 30 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 580
- 9780545229241 (hbk.)
- 0545229243 (hbk.)
- Loss (Psychology) -- Fiction.
- Children's stories, Australian.
- Rabbits -- Fiction.
- Imperialism -- Fiction.
- Environmental responsibility -- Fiction.
- Short stories.
Recently Listed On
- Writers of Teen Fiction from Australia
- Top Shelf Fiction for Middle Schoolers
- My Favorite Picture Books
Login to add tags
Lost and found
by Tan, Shaun.
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: J Fiction
Red tree -- Lost thing -- Rabbits.
Three stories explore how we lose and find what matters most to us, as a girl finds a bright spot in a dark world, a boy leads a strange, lost being home, and a group of peaceful creatures loses its home to cruel invaders.
Three short stories that focus on loss and despair ; the final story, The rabbits, was written by John Marsden.
Contents: Red tree. -- Lost thing. -- Rabbits.
Login to write a review of your own.