- Published: New York : HarperTeen, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 282 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 670
- Voyages and travels -- Fiction.
- Swindlers and swindling -- Fiction.
- Letters -- Fiction.
- Artists -- Fiction.
- Aunts -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Europe -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- YALSA 2012 Best Fiction List
- Teen Girl Book Club
- YA Titles with Strong Female Characters
- Must Read/Watch for 13-yr olds
Login to add tags
The last little blue envelope
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Sequel to: 13 little blue envelopes.
Seventeen-year-old Ginny Blackstone precipitously travels from her home in New Jersey to London when she receives a message from an unknown man telling her he has the letters that were stolen just before she completed a series of mysterious tasks assigned by her now dead aunt, an artist.
Without giving anything away, I will say that the ending of this book offers certain...possibilities. And I am very much in favor of these...possibilities (mostly because they are my own personal fantasy, writ large).
My Watch-Alike list: http://wp.me/p1iMOI-21
Login to write a review of your own.