- Published: New York [N.Y.] : Farrar Straus Giroux, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Description: 311 p. ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 940
- 9780374387679 (hbk.)
- 0374387672 (hbk.)
- Holmes, Sherlock (Fictitious character)
- Murder -- Fiction.
- Mystery and detective stories.
- Great Britain -- Fiction. -- History -- Victoria, 1837-1901
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
by Lane, Andrew
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Teen, 3rd Floor
First published: London, England : Macmillan Children's Books, 2010.
In 1868, with his army officer father suddenly posted to India, and his mother mysteriously "unwell," fourteen-year-old Sherlock Holmes is sent to stay with his eccentric uncle and aunt in their vast house in Hampshire, where he uncovers his first murder and a diabolical villain.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.