- Published: New York : Atheneum Books for Young Readers, c2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 293 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 930
- 9780689857386 (hbk.)
- 0689857381 (hbk.)
- Typhoid Mary, -- d. 1938 -- Fiction.
- Typhoid fever -- Fiction.
- Sex role -- Fiction.
- Epidemiology -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Diaries -- Fiction.
- New York (N.Y.) -- Fiction. -- History -- 1898-1951
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Teen, 3rd Floor, Malletts Teen, Traverwood Teen
In the early nineteen-hundreds, sixteen-year-old Prudence Galewski leaves school to take a job assisting the head epidemiologist at New York's Department of Health and Sanitation, investigating the intriguing case of "Typhoid Mary," a seemingly healthy woman who is infecting others with typhoid fever. Includes a historical note by the author.
Login to write a review of your own.