- Published: New York : Atria Books, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Edition: 1st Atria Books hardcover ed.
- Description: 535 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Travel writers -- Fiction.
- Americans -- Fiction. -- Germany
- Cold War -- Fiction.
- Foreign agents -- Fiction.
- Berlin (Germany) -- Fiction. -- History -- 1945-1990
- Spy stories.
- Love stories.
Login to add tags
There are currently 5 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Downtown Storage Adult, Pittsfield Adult, West Adult
Travel writer Thomas Nesbitt, age 50, retreats into his house in Maine to wallow in memories of living in Germany 25 years earlier after the success of his first book. In West Berlin as a worker for Radio Liberty, Thomas meets his soul mate, Petra Dussmann, a translator with an iron curtain around her heart. Petra's mysterious melancholy proves irresistible, and as Thomas is drawn into a passionate affair, he also becomes entangled in spy games played by the Stasi and the CIA.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.