- Published: Burbank, CA : Distributed by Warner Home Video, 
- Year Published: 2010
- Edition: 70th anniversary ed.
- Description: 1 Blu-ray Disc (233 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: Blu-Ray
- Selznick, David O., 1902-1965.
- Howard, Sidney Coe, 1891-1939.
- Fleming, Victor, 1889-1949.
- Gable, Clark, 1901-1960.
- Leigh, Vivien, 1913-1967.
- Howard, Leslie, 1893-1943.
- De Havilland, Olivia.
- Steiner, Max, 1888-1971.
- Mitchell, Margaret, 1900-1949.
- Selznick International Pictures.
- Warner Home Video (Firm)
- O'Hara, Scarlett (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Atlanta Campaign, 1864 -- Drama.
- Reconstruction (U.S. history, 1865-1877) -- Drama. -- Georgia
- Man-woman relationships -- Drama. -- Georgia
- First loves -- Drama. -- Georgia
- United States -- Drama. -- History -- Women -- Civil War, 1861-1865
- Historical films.
- Romance films.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Feature films.
Recently Listed On
- Iconic Fashion Films (According to Stylist UK)
- AFI's 100 Years, 100 Movies
- Timeless Reels: Classic Films
- Academy Award Nominees: Best Picture (1930s)
- Checkout History
Login to add tags
Gone with the wind
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Blu-ray Drama Gone
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor
Trailer / Previews
Trailers Powered by Internet Video Archive
Based on the novel by Margaret Mitchell.
Originally released as a motion picture in 1939.
Special features: Commentary by historian Rudy Behlmer.
Clark Gable, Vivien Leigh, Leslie Howard, Olivia De Havilland.
Scarlett is a woman who is strong and has vitality. She deals with a nation at war, Atlanta burning, the Union Army carrying off everything from her beloved Tara, and the carpetbaggers who arrive after the war. Ashley Wilkes is the man she has wanted for so long, but he is going to marry his placid cousin, Melanie. At a Twelve Oaks barbeque, Mammy warns Scarlett to behave herself. There she meets Rhett Butler. That is the first day of the Civil War. Follows Scarlett through the war and Reconstruction, through her husbands and the death of her daughter to being left behind after Melanie dies.
Blu-ray disc, full screen (1.33:1) presentation; Dolby TrueHD 5.1 surround, Dolby Digital 5.1 surround, Dolby Digital 1.0 mono ; (Special features: Dolby Digital stereo. and Dolby Digital mono.) ; requires Blu-ray player.
Contents: Gone with the wind.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.