- Published: Washington, D.C. : National Geographic, c2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Description: 96 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 26 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 1280
- 9781426307614 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- 1426307616 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- 9781426307621 (library binding : alk. paper)
- 1426307624 (library binding : alk. paper)
Recently Listed On
- International Women's Day
- YALSA Nonfiction Award Books for Teens
- 2012 YALSA Award for Excellence in Nonfiction for Young Adults
- Womens' History For Kids
Login to add tags
Wheels of change : how women rode the bicycle to freedom (with a few flat tires along the way)
by Macy, Sue.
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y 796.608 Ma
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth
Explore the role the bicycle played in the women's liberation movement.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.