- Published: New York : Dutton, c2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Description: x, 338 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Gay teenagers -- Identity.
- Gay teenagers.
- Coming out (Sexual orientation)
- Quality of life.
Recently Listed On
- Teen & YA books that deal with bullies and bullying
- 2012 Rainbow Project Book Nominations
- Books And Films For Teens Dealing With Harassment
- Checkout History
Login to add tags
It gets better : coming out, overcoming bullying, and creating a life worth living
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen 306.766 It
Available Copies: Downtown Teen, Traverwood Teen, West Teen
A collection of original essays and expanded testimonials written to teens from celebrities, political leaders, and everyday people. While many of these teens can't see a positive future for themselves, we can. We can show LGBT youth the kind of happiness, potential, and satisfaction their lives hold if they can just get through these early years.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.