- Published: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 358 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 800
- 9781442409057 (hardcover)
- 1442409053 (hardcover)
- Science fiction.
- Genetic engineering -- Fiction.
- Kidnapping -- Fiction.
- Marriage -- Fiction.
- Orphans -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- If You Like "Divergent"...
- Popular Teen Science Fiction
- YALSA 2012 Best Fiction List
- Finished THE HUNGER GAMES and looking for similar titles? (Older teens/adults)
- Popular Dystopian and Apocalyptic Teen Books
- Youth & Teen Dystopian Science Fiction
- YALSA’s 2012 Teens’ Top Ten List - NOMINEES
- Dystopian Books in Teen Fiction
- Recommendable Distopian/SciFi/Post Apocalyptical Books
Login to add tags
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Malletts Teen, Pittsfield Teen
After modern science turns every human into a genetic time bomb with men dying at age twenty-five and women dying at age twenty, girls are kidnapped and married off in order to repopulate the world.
Login to write a review of your own.