- Published: New York : Dutton, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 264 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 800
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Emotional problems -- Fiction.
- Rock music -- Fiction.
- Violoncello -- Fiction.
- New York (N.Y.) -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Gowns, Greasepaint, and Guitars: YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Teens 2013
- YALSA 2012 Best Fiction List
- YALSA’s 2012 Teens’ Top Ten List - NOMINEES
Login to add tags
Where she went
There are no copies available and 33 requests on 4 copies
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Sequel to: If I stay.
Adam, now a rising rock star, and Mia, a successful cellist, reunite in New York and reconnect after the horrific events that tore them apart when Mia almost died in a car accident three years earlier.
Login to write a review of your own.