- Published: New York : Crown, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: xii, 448 p. : map ; 25 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 9780307588654 (hbk.)
- 0307588653 (hbk.)
- Tussaud, Marie, -- 1761-1850.
- Wax modellers -- Fiction. -- France
- France -- Fiction. -- History -- Revolution, 1789-1799
- Historical fiction.
- Biographical fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Paris and France
- Books I've Read
- Library Journal Best Books 2011: Historical Fiction
- historical fiction
- Checkout History
- French Historical Fiction for Adults
Login to add tags
Madame Tussaud : a novel of the French revolution
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, West Adult
The world knows Madame Tussaud as a wax artist extraordinaire ... but who was this woman who became one of the most famous sculptresses of all time? Spanning five years, from the budding revolution to the Reign of Terror, "Madame Tussaud" brings us into the world of an incredible heroine whose talent for wax modeling saved her life and preserved the faces of a vanished kingdom.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.