- Published: New York : Harper, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 360 p. ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Women authors -- Fiction.
- Memory disorders -- Fiction.
- Life change events -- Fiction.
- Identity (Psychology) -- Fiction.
- Psychological fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Before I go to sleep
There are currently 7 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Downtown Storage Adult, Malletts Adult, Traverwood Adult, West Adult
An amnesiac attempts to reconstruct her past by keeping a journal and discovers the dangerous inconsistencies in the stories of her husband and her secret doctor.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.