- Published: Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley, c2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Description: xiii, 237 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Burke, Cheryl.
- Dancing with the stars (Television program)
- Dancers -- Biography.
- Choreographers -- Biography.
- Ballroom dancing.
- BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY / Entertainment & Performing Arts
- PERFORMING ARTS / Dance / General
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Dancing lessons : how I found passion and potential on the dance floor and in life
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 792.802 Bu
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Floor
The Freestyle: finding myself in the spotlight -- The Cha-cha-cha: my first steps -- The Jive: the ballroom world -- The Salsa: parties and paparazzi, reputation and responsibility -- The Paso Doble: fighting back -- The Rumba: learning to love my body -- The Quickstep: branching out -- The Viennese Waltz: grace under pressure -- Behind the scenes: A day in the life at Dancing with the Stars -- Thanks, partners: partners for a season, lessons for a lifetime.
Autobiography of Cheryl Burke, professional dancer, choreographer, and two-time champion on Dancing with the Stars.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.