- Published: Boston : Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
Recently Listed On
- GrandMothers and GrandFathers in Picture Books
- 2012 Notable Children's Books (Younger)
- LINKS Kindergarten through Third Grade
- Picture Book History - African-American stories
Login to add tags
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Call number: E MAS
Available Copies: Downtown Youth PicBks, Malletts Youth Picture Books
An African American man tells his grandson about a time when, despite all the wonderful things his hands could do, they could not touch bread at the Wonder Bread factory. Based on stories of bakery union workers; includes historical note.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.