- Published: New York : Bloomsbury U.S.A. Children's Books, 2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Description: 308 p. ; 20 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Overweight persons -- Fiction.
- Self-confidence -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Prejudices -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
My big fat manifesto
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Malletts Teen
Overweight, self-assured, high school senior Jamie Carcaterra writes in the school newspaper about her own attitude to being fat, her boyfriend's bariatric surgery, and her struggles to be taken seriously in a very thin world.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.