- Published: New York : Dial Books for Young Readers, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Description: 361 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 600
- 9780803735521 (hardcover)
- 0803735529 (hardcover)
- Twins -- Fiction.
- Sisters -- Fiction.
- Supernatural -- Fiction.
- Guilt -- Fiction.
- Self-perception -- Fiction.
- Stepmothers -- Fiction.
- Secrets -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- YALSA 2012 Best Fiction List
- National Book Award Finalists 2011
- Nominees for the Andre Norton Award For Young Adult Science Fiction and Fantasy
- Nominees for the National Book Award for Young People's Literature
- Kirkus Reviews Best Teen Books of 2011
Login to add tags
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Teen, Traverwood Teen
In the early twentieth century in Swampsea, seventeen-year-old Briony, who can see the spirits that haunt the marshes around their town, feels responsible for her twin sister's horrible injury until a young man enters their lives and exposes secrets that even Briony does not know about.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.