- Published: New York : Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 2006, c2003.
- Year Published: 2003
- Edition: Farrar, Straus and Giroux pbk. ed.
- Description: 135 p. ; 21 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 0374400067 (pbk.)
- 9780374400064 (pbk.)
- African Americans -- Fiction.
- Public housing -- Fiction.
- Entrepreneurship -- Fiction.
- Sisters -- Fiction.
- Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.) -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Twists and turns
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Teen, 3rd Floor
With the help of a couple of successful friends, eighteen- and nineteen-year-old Teesha and Keeba try to capitalize on their talents by opening a hair salon in the run-down Brooklyn housing project where they live.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.