- Published: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 27 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 500
- 9781416967330 (hardcover)
- 1416967338 (hardcover)
- Earhart, Amelia, -- 1897-1937 -- Voyages and travels.
- Air pilots -- Biography. -- United States
- Transatlantic flights.
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Biography & Autobiography / Historical
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / History / United States / 20th Century
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Transportation / Aviation
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Night flight : Amelia Earhart crosses the Atlantic
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J 921 Earhart, Amelia
Available Copies: Malletts Youth
"A Paula Wiseman Book."
An account of Amelia Earhart's dangerous 1932 flight across the Atlantic Ocean from Newfoundland to Ireland, in which she survived bad weather and a malfunctioning airplane. Includes a brief biography of the aviator.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.