- Published: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 27 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 500
- 9781416967330 (hardcover)
- 1416967338 (hardcover)
- Earhart, Amelia, -- 1897-1937 -- Voyages and travels.
- Air pilots -- Biography. -- United States
- Transatlantic flights.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Night flight : Amelia Earhart crosses the Atlantic
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J 921 Earhart, Amelia
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth
"A Paula Wiseman Book."
An account of Amelia Earhart's dangerous 1932 flight across the Atlantic Ocean from Newfoundland to Ireland, in which she survived bad weather and a malfunctioning airplane. Includes a brief biography of the aviator.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.