- Published: New York : Scholastic Press, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 280 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 720
- Dating (Social customs) -- Fiction.
- Moving, Household -- Fiction.
- Family life -- Fiction. -- Minnesota
- Minnesota -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- YALSA 2012 Best Fiction List
- Great Romance Books For Teen and Young Adults
- Young Adult Books I Have Read
- Great Books For Middle-Schoolers
- Checkout History
Login to add tags
The big crunch
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
June is starting at her sixth school in four years when she meets Wes, who has just broken up with a girlfriend, and although they do not share an instant or intense connection, attraction turns to love and they wonder where it will lead.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.