- Published: [Milwaukee, W.I.] : New York, NY : Ripple Effect Productions, distributed by New Video Group, c2009 ; 2012.
- Year Published: 2012
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Description: 1 videodisc (72 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Sustainable agriculture -- United States.
- Food industry and trade -- United States.
- Farmers -- United States.
- Organic farming -- United States.
- Local foods.
- Family farms -- United States.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Nonfiction films.
- Documentary films.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD 631.58 Fr
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Traverwood Adult
Joel Salatin, Will Allen, David Ball.
Celebrates the farmers, thinkers and business people across America who are reinventing our food system. Each has witnessed the rapid transformation of our agriculture into an industrial model, and confronted the consequences: food contamination, environmental pollution, depletion of natural resources and morbid obesity. Forging healthier, sustainable alternatives, they offer a practical vision for the future of our food and our planet.
DVD, region 1; stereo.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.