- Published: New York : Walker, 2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Description: 359 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Sexual abuse -- Fiction.
- Conduct of life -- Fiction.
- Jews -- Fiction. -- New York (State) -- New York
- Orthodox Judaism -- Fiction.
- Judaism -- Fiction. -- Customs and practices
- Suicide -- Fiction.
- Borough Park (New York, N.Y.) -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There are no copies available and 1 request on 1 copy
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
After remembering the cause of her best friend Devory's suicide at age nine, Gittel is determined to raise awareness of sexual abuse in her Borough Park, New York, community, despite the rules of Chassidim that require her to be silent.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.