- Published: New York : Chicken House, 2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Description: 299 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 570
- Kidnapping -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Adventure and adventurers -- Fiction.
- Australia -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There are no copies available and 1 request on 4 copies
Sixteen-year-old Gemma, a British city-dweller, is abducted while on vacation with her parents and taken to the Australian outback, where she soon realizes that escape attempts are futile, and in time she learns that her captor is not as despicable as she first believed.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.