- Published: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 336 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 650
- 9780375866678 (trade hardcover)
- 0375866671 (trade hardcover)
- 9780375966675 (hardcover library binding)
- 0375966676 (hardcover library binding)
- Running -- Fiction.
- Amputees -- Fiction.
- Prosthesis -- Fiction.
- People with disabilities -- Fiction.
- High schools -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Schneider Family Book Awards
- YALSA 2012 Best Fiction List
- Realistic Fiction Middle School
- Books About Girls In Sports
- John Scalzi's "The Big Idea": January-March 2011
- May School Visits 2011 - Sharon MS
Login to add tags
The running dream
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Teen, 3rd Floor, Traverwood Teen
When a school bus accident leaves sixteen-year-old Jessica an amputee, she returns to school with a prosthetic limb and her track team finds a wonderful way to help rekindle her dream of running again.
Login to write a review of your own.