- Published: New York : Cico Books, 2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Description: 128 p. : col. ill. ; 25 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
Recently Listed On
- kids crafts
- Kids' Crafts and Activities
- Kid's Non-Fiction Maker Books
- Craft City
- things to do with a girl scout troop
- Conservation Stations
- fun kid projects
Login to add tags
Green crafts for children : 35 step-by-step projects using natural, recycled, and found materials
by Hardy, Emma.
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y 745.5 Ha
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Traverwood Youth, West Youth
Reviews & Summaries
I really enjoyed this book. It contains so many interesting and colorful craft ideas for kids and families to make together. I highly recommend it! It has lots of great photos too, so you can really see the craft projects.
Login to write a review of your own.