- Published: New York : Feiwel and Friends, 2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 520
- Moving, Household -- Fiction.
- Doodles -- Fiction.
- Diaries -- Fiction.
- Guilt in children -- Fiction.
- Guilt -- Fiction.
- New students -- Fiction.
- Drawing -- Fiction.
- Racially mixed people -- Fiction.
- California -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Racially Mixed Families in Short Chapter Books
- Moving Can Be Scary! For Preschoolers - Grades K-6
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid Read Alikes
- Checkout History
- Books my kids loved
Login to add tags
Doodlebug : a novel in doodles
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Fiction / Young, Karen Romano
Available Copies: Malletts Youth
Moving is tough. But the hardest thing of all about the move that Doreen "Dodo" Bussey's family is making is that she suspects it might be because of her. Her mother gives Dodo a blank notebook, which she uses to chronicle the move and the first days in a new city.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.