- Published: New York : Penguin Books, 2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Description: 834 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Young men -- Fiction. -- England
- Ex-convicts -- Fiction.
- Father-daughter relationship -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationship -- Fiction.
- Orphans -- Fiction.
- France -- Fiction. -- History -- Revolution, 1789-1799
- England -- Fiction. -- Social life and customs -- 19th century
- Paris (France) -- Fiction. -- History -- 18th century
- London (England) -- Fiction. -- History -- 18th century
- France -- Fiction. -- History -- 1789-1799, Revolution
- England -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Charles Dickens in Fact and Fiction
- Favorite Classics
- Charles Dickens
- Great Classic Books and Books About Their Authors
- Oprah's Book Club
- Books to Read
Login to add tags
A tale of two cities, and, Great expectations
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Fiction
Available Copies: Pittsfield Adult
Previously published separately. Tale of two cities: first published in Great Britain by Chapman and Hall 1859. Great expectations: first published in Great Britain by Chapman and Hall 1861.
On back cover, Great expectations is listed first.
Tale of two cities -- Great expectations.
Two of Dicken's novels are republished. The first follows a group from the tranquil roads of London to the vengeful, bloodstained streets of Paris at the height of the Reign of Terror. The second follows the life of the orphaned Pip from the wild Kent marshes through a series of events as he abandons his humble origins to begin a new life as a gentleman.
Contents: Great expectations.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.