- Published: New York : Little, Brown and Co., 2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Description: 619 p.,  p. of plates : ill., maps ; 25 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Large Type
- Cleopatra, -- Queen of Egypt, -- d. 30 B.C.
- Queens -- Biography. -- Egypt
- Egypt -- Biography. -- Kings and rulers
- Egypt -- History -- 332-30 B.C.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Cleopatra : a life
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Large Print 921 Cleopatra
Available Copies: Malletts Large Print, Pittsfield Large Print
That Egyptian woman -- Dead men don't bite -- Cleopatra captures the old man by magic -- The golden age never was the present age -- Man is by nature a political creature -- We must often shift the sails when we wish to arrive in port -- An object of gossip for the whole world -- Illicit affairs and bastard children -- The wickedest woman in history.
The Pulitzer Prize-winning biographer brings to life the most intriguing woman in the history of the world: Cleopatra, the last queen of Egypt. Though her life spanned fewer than 40 years, it reshaped the contours of the ancient world.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.