- Published: New York : Delacorte Press, c2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 421 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Conduct of life -- Fiction.
- Social classes -- Fiction.
- Cousins -- Fiction.
- Female friendship -- Fiction.
- Prohibition -- Fiction.
- Nineteen twenties -- Fiction.
- Chicago (Ill.) -- Fiction. -- History -- 20th century
- Historical fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Teen, 3rd Floor, Malletts Teen, Pittsfield Teen, Traverwood Teen
In 1923 Chicago, seventeen-year-old Gloria Carmody rebels against her upcoming society wedding by visiting a speakeasy, while her Pennsylvania cousin, Clara, hides similar tastes and her best friend, Lorraine, makes plans of her own.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.