- Published: Minneapolis, MN : Carolrhoda Books, c2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 810
- 9780761352556 (lib. bdg. : alk. paper)
- 0761352554 (lib. bdg. : alk. paper)
- Segregation -- Fiction.
- African Americans -- Fiction.
- Automobile travel -- Fiction.
- Southern States -- Fiction. -- History -- 20th century
Recently Listed On
- Picture Book History - stories from North American history
- Picture Book History - African-American stories
Login to add tags
Ruth and the Green Book
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J Fiction / Ramsey, Calvin A.
Available Copies: Traverwood Youth
When Ruth and her parents take a motor trip from Chicago to Alabama to visit her grandma, they rely on a pamphlet called "The Negro Motorist Green Book" to find places that will serve them. Includes facts about "The Green Book."
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.