- Published: New York : Curiosity Company, c2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Description: 101 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 9781453891353 (softcover)
- 1453891358 (softcover)
- Palmer House (Ann Arbor, Mich.)
- High schools -- Michigan -- Ann Arbor.
- Sports rivalries -- Michigan -- Ann Arbor.
- Ann Arbor (Mich.) -- Description and travel.
- Ann Arbor (Mich.) -- History.
- Ann Arbor (Mich.) -- Architecture.
- Ann Arbor (Mich.) -- Buildings, structures, etc.
- HISTORY / United States / State & Local / Midwest (IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, ND, NE, OH, SD, WI)
Recently Listed On
- Ann Arboring
- Ann arbor
- Random books on the May read
- Ann Arbor
- history items
- Books to Read
- Checkout History
- Checkout History
google fun brown jug history ann arbor facts yost arbor a2 michigan university of michigan travel hewlett packard zingerman's high schools big house a2 naked mile structures ann arbor public schools robert frost domino's bo schembechler guiteau local history local history crisler football palmer house sports iggy pop architecture local herman miller michigan gerald ford facts walgreens elbel bob seger james earl jones sports rivalries ann aa borders buildings gallup ann arbor sanjay gupta
Login to add tags
101 things you didn't know about Ann Arbor Michigan (but are about to find out)
There are currently 7 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Downtown 2nd Floor, Pittsfield Adult
Reviews & Summaries
Was going to request this but after reading the reviews, I don't care that much about football history.
As EvelynH said, this book seems to be mostly about University of Michigan sports history. Many of the entries that weren't sports were about somewhat notable people who have a tenuous connection to Annn Arbor. If you check it out, consider skimming it for names you recognize, then read those pages. I found 4 42 43 45 96 and 97 most interesting.
This book has a lot of great and fun local stories about the town.
lots of infos
This book is ok but it could be called "101 about University of Michigan football." It felt to me that almost all of the entries were about the U of M sports teams, so I was a little dissapointed.
Login to write a review of your own.