- Published: New York : St. Martin's Press, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 385 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Stay-at-home mothers -- Fiction.
- Foster mothers -- Fiction.
- Biological children of foster parents -- Fiction.
- Foster children -- Fiction.
- Life change events -- Fiction.
- Seatle (Wash.) -- Fiction.
- Domestic fiction.
- Psychological fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There are currently 7 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Malletts Adult, Pittsfield Adult, Traverwood Adult, West Adult
After a string of foster homes and the death of her heroin-addict mother, Lexi Baill is taken in by a newly discovered great-aunt who lives a spartan life near Seattle. Lexi soon meets Mia and her loving twin brother, Zach. The friendship flourishes, and Mia's mother draws Lexi into the family circle. A slowly growing attraction between Zach and Lexi begins, but then Lexi, Mia, and Zach collectively make a bad decision that results in a tragedy with extreme repercussions.
Login to write a review of your own.