- Published: New York : Scholastic Press, 2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 313 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 740
- Family life -- Fiction. -- Bethlehem
- Palestinian Arabs -- Fiction.
- Arab-Israeli conflict -- Fiction. -- 1993
- West Bank -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Historical Fiction - Librarians' Choice for High School
- 8th grade and 9th grade Historical Fiction
- Teen books with Muslim protagonists
- YALSA 2012 Best Fiction List
- Middle East Book Award Winners (Children's Books) 2010-2011
- Children's Books by Middle Eastern Authors
- Central Academy School Library Summer Reading List 2013
Login to add tags
Where the streets had a name
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Traverwood Youth
Originally published: Sydney, NSW : Pan Macmillan Australia, 2008.
Thirteen-year-old Hayaat of Bethlehem faces check points, curfews, and the travel permit system designed to keep people on the West Bank when she attempts to go to her grandmother's ancestral home in Jerusalem with her best friend.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.