- Published: New York : Scholastic Press, 2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 375 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 680
- Chimpanzees -- Fiction. -- Habits and behavior
- Human-animal communication -- Fiction.
- Experiments -- Fiction.
- Victoria (B.C.) -- Fiction. -- History -- 20th century
- Canada -- Fiction. -- History -- 20th century
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
In 1973, when a renowned Canadian behavioral psychologist pursues his latest research project-- an experiment to determine whether chimpanzees can acquire advanced language skills-- he brings home a baby chimp named Zan and asks his thirteen-year-old son to treat Zan like a little brother.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.