- Published: New York, NY : Indiepix Films, c2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Description: 1 videodisc (72 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired -- Students -- Portraits.
- Blind children -- Education -- Texas.
- Blind children -- Portraits. -- Texas
- Children with visual disabilities -- Portraits. -- Texas
- Documentary films.
- Nonfiction films.
- Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The eyes of me
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD 371.91 Ey
Available Copies: Downtown Storage Adult
Originally produced in 2009.
"This DVD is fully accessible to the blind and visually impaired via use of accessible menus, audio description & captions"--Container.
"A documentary film shot on location in Austin, Dallas, Ft. Worth and Paris, TX"--Container.
Special features include: behind the scenes; deleted scenes; theatrical trailer.
Featuring Chas, Denise, Isaac, and Meagan.
More than 9,000 students across the United States attend residential schools for the visually impaired. Captures the stories of four extraordinary teenagers at the Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired, a public residential high school in Austin that has educated visually impaired students for more than 150 years. Captures a textured portrait of these students lives at school, off-campus, and in their hometowns with their families.
DVD, NTSC, widescreen; Dolby digital 2.0 stereo.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.