- Published: New York : Skyhorse Pub., c2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Edition: 2nd ed.
- Description: 192 p. : col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 9781616080839 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 1616080833 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Science projects.
- Science -- Experiments.
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Experiments & Projects
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
See for yourself : more than 100 amazing experiments for science fairs and school projects
by Cobb, Vicki.
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y 507.8 Co
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Pittsfield Youth
Reviews & Summaries
My child, who is going into 3rd grade, has this book at home and enjoys looking through it for projects to fill our free days in the Summer. The step-by-step directions are written so he can understand them, and simple explanations of what happens in each step help keep him engaged. Some materials are not things we have on hand, but they are all easy to find locally.
Login to write a review of your own.