- Published: New York : Little, Brown, 2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 339 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 720
- Date rape -- Fiction.
- Secret societies -- Fiction.
- Justice -- Fiction.
- Boarding schools -- Fiction.
- Sisters -- Fiction.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Social Issues / Self-Esteem & Self-Reliance
- JUVENILE FICTION / Social Issues / Sexual Abuse
Recently Listed On
- Prep School & Boarding School Fiction
- Boarding Schools to Summer Camps: YALSA 2013 Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults
Login to add tags
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
No copies found.
When Alex, a junior at an elite preparatory school, realizes that she may have been the victim of date rape, she confides in her roommates and sister who convince her to seek help from a secret society, the Mockingbirds.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.