- Published: [Boston, Mass.] : WGBH Boston Video, 2006.
- Year Published: 2006
- Description: 1 videodisc (ca. 52 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- 1593756461 (set)
- 9781593756468 (set)
- Arthur (Fictitious character : Brown)
- Families -- Drama.
- Friendship -- Drama.
- Adventure and adventurers -- Drama.
- Television programs.
- Animated television programs.
- Children's television programs.
- Adventure television programs.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Arthur. Prunella sees the light
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Youth-DVD TV Arthur
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth
Based on the characters created by Marc Brown.
Originally broadcast on television, 2002.
"PBS kids go!"
Set contains 18 great adventures.
Special features: DVD-ROM: "Making music with Arthur" activity ideas (in English and Spanish); "Arthur's communication adventure" guide exploring inclusion and accessibility.
Prunella sees the light -- Return of the snowball -- April 9th.
First, To make everything perfect for her sleepover with Maina, Prunella happily styles her room to resemble a "Henry Skreever" book. Then, For six months, two weeks and four days, D.W. has been trying to solve the mystery of her snowball's disappearance. Lastly, April 9th begins like any normal day - until a fire destroys the teacher's lounge and forces Lakewood Elementary to close.
DVD, region 1, full screen (1.33:1) presentation; Dolby Digital, NTSC.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.