- Published: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Edition: 1st U.S. ed.
- Description: 287 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Aristotle -- Fiction.
- Alexander, -- the Great, -- 356-323 B.C. -- Fiction.
- Philosophers -- Fiction. -- Greece
- Greece -- Fiction. -- History -- Macedonian Expansion, 359-323 B.C.
- Athens (Greece) -- Fiction.
- Biographical fiction.
- Historical fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The golden mean
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Malletts Adult
A bold reimaging of one of history's most intriguing relationships: between legendary philosopher Aristotle and his most famous pupil, the young Alexander the Great.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.