- Published: Westminster, MD : Books on Tape, p2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Edition: Library ed.
- Description: 13 sound discs (16 hr., 33 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: Book on CD
- 9780307707376 :
- 0307707377 :
- Dwellings -- Psychological aspects.
- Dwellings -- Environmental aspects.
- Rooms -- Psychological aspects.
- Rooms -- Environmental aspects.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
At home : a short history of private life
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: BOCD 643.1 Br
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor
Read by the author.
Bryson (A Short History of Nearly Everything) takes readers on a tour of his house, a rural English parsonage, showing how each room has figured in the evolution of private life.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.