- Published: New York : Orchard Books, 2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 820
- 9780545278492 (hardcover)
- 054527849X (hardcover)
- Haiti Earthquake, Haiti, 2010 -- Fiction.
- Earthquakes -- Fiction. -- Haiti
- Imagination -- Fiction.
- Play -- Fiction.
- Haiti -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Américas Book Award for Children's and Young Adult Literature Winners, 2011
- Children's Books by Latin American Authors
- Children's Books by African American Authors
- Picture Book History - Hispanic-American stories
Login to add tags
Eight days : a story of Haiti
There are currently 5 available
Where To Find It
Call number: E DAN
Available Copies: Downtown Youth PicBks, Pittsfield Youth PicBks, Traverwood Youth PicBks, West Youth Picture Books
Junior tells of the games he played in his mind during the eight days he was trapped in his house after the devastating January 12, 2010 earthquake in Haiti. Includes author's note about Haitian children before the earthquake and her own children's reactions to the disaster.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.