- Published: New York : Orchard Books, 2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 820
- 9780545278492 (hardcover)
- 054527849X (hardcover)
- Haiti Earthquake, Haiti, 2010 -- Fiction.
- Earthquakes -- Fiction. -- Haiti
- Imagination -- Fiction.
- Play -- Fiction.
- Haiti -- Fiction.
- JUVENILE FICTION / People & Places / Caribbean & Latin America
- JUVENILE FICTION / Action & Adventure / Survival Stories
Recently Listed On
- Américas Book Award for Children's and Young Adult Literature Winners, 2011
- Children's Books by Latin American Authors
- Children's Books by African American Authors
- HISPANIC-AMERICAN stories - Picture Book History for gr. K-3
Login to add tags
Eight days : a story of Haiti
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: E DAN
Available Copies: Pittsfield Youth PicBks, Traverwood Youth PicBks
Junior tells of the games he played in his mind during the eight days he was trapped in his house after the devastating January 12, 2010 earthquake in Haiti. Includes author's note about Haitian children before the earthquake and her own children's reactions to the disaster.
Login to write a review of your own.