- Published: New York : Random House, 2011.
- Year Published: 2011
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 405 p. ; 25 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 9781400068166 (alk. paper)
- 1400068169 (alk. paper)
- Driscoll, Clara, -- 1861-1944 -- Fiction.
- Tiffany, Louis Comfort, -- 1848-1933 -- Fiction.
- Tiffany and Company -- Fiction. -- History
- Women glass artists -- Fiction.
- New York (N.Y.) -- Fiction.
- Biographical fiction.
- Historical fiction.
- Love stories.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Clara and Mr. Tiffany
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Downtown Storage Adult
Louis Comfort Tiffany staffs his studio with female artisans--a decision that protects him from strikes by the all-male union--but refuses to employ women who are married. Lucky for him, Clara Driscoll's romantic misfortunes insure that she can continue to craft the jewel-toned glass windows and lamps that catch both her eye and her imagination.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.