- Published: New York : Margaret K. McElderry Books, 2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 258 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 680
Recently Listed On
- The Roaring Twenties for Teens
- 2011 YALSA William C. Morris YA Debut Award
- William Morris Teen Award
Login to add tags
Crossing the tracks
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Teen, 3rd Floor
In Missouri in 1926, fifteen-year-old Iris Baldwin discovers what family truly means when her father hires her out for the summer as a companion to a country doctor's invalid mother.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.