- Published: New York : Orchard Books, 2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Stories in rhyme.
- Naps (Sleep) -- Fiction.
- Noise -- Fiction.
- Dragons -- Fiction.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Animals / Dragons, Unicorns & Mythical
- JUVENILE FICTION / Bedtime & Dreams
- JUVENILE FICTION / Concepts / Counting & Numbers
Recently Listed On
- Kayla's Storytime July-December 2014
- Ms. Amanda's Storytimes - Summer 2014
- Dragon Picture Books
- Checkout History
Login to add tags
One drowsy dragon
by Long, Ethan.
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: E LON
Available Copies: Pittsfield Youth PicBks
As one dragon tries to take a nap, his ten little dragons, in increasing numbers, disturb his sleep by making milk shakes, screaming at scary movies, and playing loud games.
Login to write a review of your own.