- Published: [Arlington, Va.] : PBS Distribution, c2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Description: 1 videodisc (ca. 60 min.) : sd., col. and b&w ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Schreiber, Liev.
- Stange, Eric, 1953-
- Windfall Films (Firm)
- Spy Pond Productions.
- WNET (Television station : New York, N.Y.)
- PBS Distribution (Firm)
- Japan. -- Kaigun -- History.
- Submarines (Ships) -- History. -- Japan
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Technology.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Naval operations -- Submarine.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Naval operations, Japanese.
- Documentary television programs.
- Nonfiction television programs.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Secrets of the dead. Japanese supersub
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD 940.54 Se
Originally produced as an episode of the television series Secrets of the dead.
Narrated by Liev Schreiber.
Merging the stealth and tactical advantages of sea and sky, the I-401 aircraft carrier submarine carried three specially designed Seiran attack bombers. The vessel had the potential to change the course of the war in the Pacific. Japanese SuperSub, investigates Japan's efforts to take submarine technology where it had never gone before, and reveals how close the Japanese came to using the sub for an attack on the U.S.
DVD; region 1, NTSC; widescreen; stereo.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.