- Published: [S.I.] : Elk Grove Village, IL : Scholastic Rock, Inc. ; Distributed by Disney Educational Productions, [2002?].
- Year Published: 2002
- Description: 1 videodisc (ca. 30 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Yohe, Tom, 1937-2000.
- Newall, George
- Stone, Radford.
- Dorough, Bob.
- Ahrens, Lynn.
- Mandry, Cathy.
- Dearie, Blossom.
- McCall, David B.
- Scholastic Rock, Inc.
- American Broadcasting Companies.
- Phil Kimmelman & Associates.
- Kim & Gifford Productions.
- Disney Educational Productions.
- English language -- Parts of speech.
- English language -- Songs and music. -- Parts of speech
- Children's films.
- Children's songs.
- Video recordings for children.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Login to add tags
Schoolhouse rock!. Grammar
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Youth-DVD Math-&-Reading Sc
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth
Based on an idea by David B. McCall.
Originally produced in 1995 for broadcast on ABC's Schoolhouse Rock!
Special features: Pop quiz [interactive feature]; Sing along [lyrics available in Educator's guide]; Previews (1 min.); Educator's guide and web links [guide: PDF files require a DVD-ROM drive and Adobe Acrobat, weblink: requires a DVD-ROM drive and Internet access].
Unpack your adjectives / -- Lolly, Lolly, Lolly, get your adverbs here / -- Conjunction junction / -- Interjections! / -- Rufus Xavier Sarsaparilla / -- Verb : that's what's happening / -- A noun is a person place or thing / -- Busy prepositions / -- The tale of Mr. Morton /
Sung by Blossom Dearie, Bob Dorough, Jack Sheldon, Essra Mohawk, Zachary Sanders, Lynn Ahrens.
Teaches children the different parts of speech through songs and music.
DVD; Region 1, NTSC.
Login to write a review of your own.