- Published: Berkeley [Calif.] : Ten Speed Press, c2010.
- Year Published: 2010
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: ix, 214 p. ; 18 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- English language -- Problems, exercises, etc. -- Sentences
- English language -- Problems, exercises, etc. -- Paragraphs
- English language -- Problems, exercises, etc. -- Rhetoric
Login to add tags
It was the best of sentences, it was the worst of sentences : a writer's guide to crafting killer sentences
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: 808.042 Ca
"This humorous writing book from grammar columnist June Casagrande focuses on the sentence as the unit of meaning in writing, showing writing students and professional writers alike how to craft bold, effective, reader-serving sentences"--Provided by publisher.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.